Improving diagnosis and treatment for eye cancer that affects infants and children. The potential to solve global health problems is limitless if you identify common goals, focus on mutual benefits and approach problems at a human level. Read More...
U of T International News
- U of T named best in Canada, top 20 in the world by QS world rankings
- Every child deserves an education: Karen Mundy takes her vision to Washington
- From the Andes to the Amazon: U of T undergraduates in "biodiversity hotspot"
- University of Toronto ranked first in Canada, 24th in the world
- What you need to know about the Ebola virus