The trip provided an opportunity for one of the world's leading cities experts to share his insights with colleagues at the Observer Research Foundation, India's leading think-tank on foreign affairs. Read More...
U of T International News
- The killing of Canadian hostage John Ridsdel: U of T's Aisha Ahmad on why terrorists get away with kidnapping
- U of T joins with European, Asian universities to tackle urban issues
- Munk professor on Saudi arms deal: Canada has done the right thing
- Canadians are creative, and here’s why
- Research in Rwanda: U of T undergrad analyzes impact of connecting isolated villages with roads