The trip provided an opportunity for one of the world's leading cities experts to share his insights with colleagues at the Observer Research Foundation, India's leading think-tank on foreign affairs. Read More...
U of T International News
- Alternative energy MOOC captures global audience
- Brain bleeds in newborns and fetuses may be caused by immune system, research shows
- First light for a “made in Canada” search for extraterrestrial intelligence
- How expectant mothers' diets can affect offspring
- Portable HIV blood-testing device from U of T startup, ChipCare, readies for market with $5 million in funding