Starting with the 2019-20 round of proposals, applications for the two Fund streams will be accepted according to the following timelines:
- Seed grants ($5,000-$15,000 per year) will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Impact grants ($15,000-$100,000 per year). Letter of Intent due Friday, October 18, 2019. Only select candidates with approved Letters of Intent will be invited to submit full proposals, due Friday, January 17, 2020.
The application process is conducted entirely online using the provided submission form. No hard copy or email submissions will be accepted. Please complete the following steps prior to completing the online application:
Letters of Intent will be reviewed by the ISEF adjudication committee. Select candidates will be invited to submit full proposals. Proposals will not be accepted by candidates who have not submitted a Letter of Intent by the October 18 deadline.
- Download the template Letter of Intent form
- Collect all of your information
- Follow the link provided below to complete your Letter of Intent. Note: It is not possible to save progress on the application, so ensure that your information is compiled prior to beginning the application process.
- Submit your Letter of Intent
- Download the template proposal form
- Download the template budget form
- Collect all of your information required by the two forms.
- Follow the link provided below in order to complete the online application process. Note: It is not possible to save progress on the application, so ensure that your information is compiled prior to beginning the application process.
- Submit your application
Questions regarding the forms or the application process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.